Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Bend Brake
Improbable Construct on instructables.com
Homemade mini bend brake fabricated from angle iron, hinges, steel rod, bolts, and a section of 2x4. Intended to produce clean, straight bends in 1/16" aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
- Balloon popping machine - GIF
- Simple Wedge Planing Stop
- 101 Best Homemade Automotive Tool...
- Wood Tools or Jigs
- Salvaging philosophy
- Box Joint Jig to Table Saw (part2)
- A useful, homemade tool with your...
- Moving an apartment building down...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!