Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Bending Brake
Fred C. Iglehart on green-trust.org
Homemade mini bending brake for sheet metal. Constructed from cold-rolled stock. Capable of accommodating sheet metal of up to 17" in width. Detailed diagrams included.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!