Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Bending Brake
Fred C. Iglehart on green-trust.org
Homemade mini bending brake for sheet metal. Constructed from cold-rolled stock. Capable of accommodating sheet metal of up to 17" in width. Detailed diagrams included.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!