Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Buffer
Fred in NC on woodcentral.com
Homemade mini buffer adapted from a standard 9" painting roller cover. Mounted on the headstock and live center by means of two custome-turned, wooden plugs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!