Homemade Mini Buffer
Fred in NC on woodcentral.com
Homemade mini buffer adapted from a standard 9" painting roller cover. Mounted on the headstock and live center by means of two custome-turned, wooden plugs.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!