Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Chuck
whisperfan on chaski.org
Homemade 4" mini chuck machined from 1018 CRS. Four hex head bolts serve as the chuck jaws. Intended to support rifle barrels in the range of 18"-20" overall length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!