Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Compressor & Blow Gun
Homemade mini compressor & blow gun constructed from scrap materials and intended for cleaning swarf. Air is produced by an old refrigerator compressor. There are no reservoirs in the system. Cylinder acts as the water trap. Blow gun is a bent 8mm copper pipe with a 1mm nozzle. Parts mounted on a trolley for mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!