Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Duplicating Wood Lathe
Stephen Hall on moon2stu.1apps.com
Homemade mini duplicating wood lathe featuring an X-Y table. Constructed from wood and powered by a rotary tool. Cutter was ground from a surplus drill bit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!