Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Fume Extractor
Marc de Vinck on makeprojects.com
Homemade mini fume extractor for soldering operations. Two 9-volt batteries power the 40mm, 12-volt computer fan. A 7812 voltage regulator steps the voltage down from 18v to 12v. Activated carbon filter and fan are sandwiched between two 50mm square screens. All components are housed in an Altoids tin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!