Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Fume Extractor
Marc de Vinck on makeprojects.com
Homemade mini fume extractor for soldering operations. Two 9-volt batteries power the 40mm, 12-volt computer fan. A 7812 voltage regulator steps the voltage down from 18v to 12v. Activated carbon filter and fan are sandwiched between two 50mm square screens. All components are housed in an Altoids tin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!