Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Lathe
Tiddlerbasher on alantani.com
Homemade mini lathe powered by a surplus electric bicycle motor. Equipped with a 2-3/4" chuck and a PWM speed controller.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!