Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini-Lathe Carriage Lock
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade carriage lock intended for a mini-lathe's RealBull saddle. Lock clearance is 0.125mm and turning the lever 45 degrees locks the saddle to the lathe bed. Carriage lock presses on both sides of the lathe bed. Silicon carbide paper is glued to the tailstock clamp plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!