Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini-Lathe Chuck Backplate
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade mini-lathe chuck backplate designed to fit 3" chucks. Machined from 1045 steel. Chucks are modified for front mounting by drilling holes to accommodate M6 socket head cap screws which are utilized, in turn, to secure the chucks to the backplate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!