Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini-Lathe Chuck Backplate
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade mini-lathe chuck backplate designed to fit 3" chucks. Machined from 1045 steel. Chucks are modified for front mounting by drilling holes to accommodate M6 socket head cap screws which are utilized, in turn, to secure the chucks to the backplate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!