Homemade Mini-Lathe Leadscrew Handwheel
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade leadscrew handwheel for a mini lathe. Features a 60-division dial with each graduation mark spaced at 0.025mm. Assembly consists of a pillow block, two 6201 bearings, a leadscrew extension, an O- ring, a backlash collar, dial, and a coupling collar with male dog.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!