Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Lathe Pulley Modification
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade mini lathe pulley modification constructed from a custom-machined pulley, idler, and an off-the-shelf cogged belt. A companion modification to the replacement of the lathe motor and the addition of a VFD.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!