Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Lathe Pulley Modification
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade mini lathe pulley modification constructed from a custom-machined pulley, idler, and an off-the-shelf cogged belt. A companion modification to the replacement of the lathe motor and the addition of a VFD.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!