Homemade Mini Lathe Pulley Modification
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade mini lathe pulley modification constructed from a custom-machined pulley, idler, and an off-the-shelf cogged belt. A companion modification to the replacement of the lathe motor and the addition of a VFD.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!