Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Table Saw
mabloodhound on kitforums.com
Homemade mini table saw intended for modeling purposes. Adapted from a mini circular saw with a kerf blade, a 12x12 piece of Corian, and a wooden fence utilizing a threaded plastic knob as a locking mechanism.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!