Homemade Mini Table Saw
Stephen Hall on moon2stu.1apps.com
Homemade mini table saw featuring a blade height adjustment mechanism. Powered by a rotary tool via a flexible shaft. Constructed from pine board, laminate, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
- Pool noodle car hail protection -...
- Machining a bangle - GIF
- When you're a fast shifter - GIF
- Table Saw Drill Holder Stand
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!