Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini-Tablesaw / Router / Shaper for Dremel Tool
sdudley on instructables.com
Homemade table designed to accommodate a Dremel, allowing it to be used as a table saw, router, and shaper. Fabricated from wood and ordinary assembly hardware.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!