Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Tapper
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade mini tapper intended for use with #6 and smaller taps. Also capable of being utilized as a mini power tapper, with the substitution of a cordless screwdriver for the brass handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!