Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mini Toolmaker's Jaws
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade mini-toolmaker's jaws machined from 12L14 steel and utilizing stainless steel set screws. Intended to facilitate the process of securing small cap screws for turning in an 80mm 3-jaw lathe chuck.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!