Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Boring Head
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade miniature boring head designed for small milling machines and lathe-mounted milling heads. Dial is calibrated with 40 divisions of 0.025mm. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Polystyrene Cone shaped hole cutter
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelet) mach...
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!