Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Boring Head
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade miniature boring head designed for small milling machines and lathe-mounted milling heads. Dial is calibrated with 40 divisions of 0.025mm. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!