Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Boring Head
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade miniature boring head designed for small milling machines and lathe-mounted milling heads. Dial is calibrated with 40 divisions of 0.025mm. Parts were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!