Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Depth Gauge
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade miniature depth gauge machined from 070M20 steel. Gauge is intended to preserve the dimensions of otherwise inaccessible components for remote measurement without disturbing workpiece to tooling registration.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!