Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Depth Gauge
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade miniature depth gauge machined from 070M20 steel. Gauge is intended to preserve the dimensions of otherwise inaccessible components for remote measurement without disturbing workpiece to tooling registration.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!