Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Waste Oil Burner
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade miniature waste oil burner adapted to fit an 8" bore furnace. Runs on waste motor oil and vegetable oil. Gravity-fed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!