Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Waste Oil Burner
Lionel Oliver II on backyardmetalcasting.com
Homemade miniature waste oil burner adapted to fit an 8" bore furnace. Runs on waste motor oil and vegetable oil. Gravity-fed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!