Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Minilathe QCTP
Jose Rodriguez on tool20895.homestead.com
Homemade quick change tool post for a 7x10 minilathe. Block milled from a 2" cube. Dovetail is 1" wide, 1/4" deep. Slit cut into the block enables the female dovetail to act as a clamp.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!