Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Gauge Adjusting Jig
Jeremy Greiner on lumberjocks.com
Homemade miter gauge adjusting jig constructed from a surplus block of purple heart wood, a T-nut, a bolt, and two hex nuts. Intended as an aid to squaring the gauge on a table saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!