Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Gauge Adjusting Jig
Jeremy Greiner on lumberjocks.com
Homemade miter gauge adjusting jig constructed from a surplus block of purple heart wood, a T-nut, a bolt, and two hex nuts. Intended as an aid to squaring the gauge on a table saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!