Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Gauge Upgrade
Barb Siddiqui on woodcentral.com
Homemade slot-track miter gauge upgrade consisting of a plywood stiffener glued behind the T-track and intended to accommodate an extender bar/stop block unit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!