Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Saw Cutoff Conversion
Dan Boy on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade conversion of a miter saw intended to enable steel to be cut squarely. Conversion involved replacement of the wood-cutting blade with an abrasive cutoff wheel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!