Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Saw Station
Lockwatcher on lumberjocks.com
Homemade miter saw station constructed from 1/4" MDF with poplar edging. Folding wings and casters enable easy storage and maneuverability. Both the wings and the shelf that supports the saw utilize a torsion box design.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!