Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Saw Station
Lockwatcher on lumberjocks.com
Homemade miter saw station constructed from 1/4" MDF with poplar edging. Folding wings and casters enable easy storage and maneuverability. Both the wings and the shelf that supports the saw utilize a torsion box design.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!