Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Saw Station
Lockwatcher on lumberjocks.com
Homemade miter saw station constructed from 1/4" MDF with poplar edging. Folding wings and casters enable easy storage and maneuverability. Both the wings and the shelf that supports the saw utilize a torsion box design.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!