Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Jointer Base
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade mobile jointer base actuated by a foot pedal mechanism, which serves to raise the front of a jointer onto two casters to facilitate repositioning. Mechanism consists of two casters attached to the bottom of a hinged piece of wood.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!