Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Jointer Base
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade mobile jointer base actuated by a foot pedal mechanism, which serves to raise the front of a jointer onto two casters to facilitate repositioning. Mechanism consists of two casters attached to the bottom of a hinged piece of wood.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!