Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Planer Stand
Hawgnutz on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile planer stand adapted from a miter saw unit. Mounted to a fully collapsible, wheeled frame to enhance mobility and storage possibilities.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!