Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Power Tool Station
Fridgecritter on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile power tool station intended to accommodate multiple benchtop power tools. Beneath the cart are provisions for an electrical power strip and a vacuum/separator unit. Constructed from surplus plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!