Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Sanding Station
Roger Clark aka Rex on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile sanding station intended to function as a single location for several sanding machines and their consumables. Caster-mounted, the unit incorporates a provision for dust collection.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!