Homemade Mobile Woodworking Stand
MT_Stringer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile woodworking stand intended to accommodate both a planer and an oscillating sander. Constructed from glued and screwed 3" lumber. Assembly incorporates a flip top and is mounted on 3" casters.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!