Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Woodworking Stand
MT_Stringer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile woodworking stand intended to accommodate both a planer and an oscillating sander. Constructed from glued and screwed 3" lumber. Assembly incorporates a flip top and is mounted on 3" casters.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!