Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modifications to SB9 Lathe
CrashedAgain on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade modifications to SB9 lathe including a tailstock lever clamp, a leadscrew handwheel and index dial, t-slotted cross slide, turret toolpost, carriage stop dial indicator holder, QC gearbox from 10" Atlas, belt drive change gear reduction, 1/2 HP 2-speed motor providing a total of 12 speeds, spindle index latch, and a deep tray mounting stand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!