Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modifications to SB9 Lathe
CrashedAgain on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade modifications to SB9 lathe including a tailstock lever clamp, a leadscrew handwheel and index dial, t-slotted cross slide, turret toolpost, carriage stop dial indicator holder, QC gearbox from 10" Atlas, belt drive change gear reduction, 1/2 HP 2-speed motor providing a total of 12 speeds, spindle index latch, and a deep tray mounting stand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!