Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modifications to SB9 Lathe
CrashedAgain on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade modifications to SB9 lathe including a tailstock lever clamp, a leadscrew handwheel and index dial, t-slotted cross slide, turret toolpost, carriage stop dial indicator holder, QC gearbox from 10" Atlas, belt drive change gear reduction, 1/2 HP 2-speed motor providing a total of 12 speeds, spindle index latch, and a deep tray mounting stand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!