Homemade Modifications to SB9 Lathe
CrashedAgain on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade modifications to SB9 lathe including a tailstock lever clamp, a leadscrew handwheel and index dial, t-slotted cross slide, turret toolpost, carriage stop dial indicator holder, QC gearbox from 10" Atlas, belt drive change gear reduction, 1/2 HP 2-speed motor providing a total of 12 speeds, spindle index latch, and a deep tray mounting stand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!