Homemade Modified HF Bead Roller
mosimpson on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade modifications of a Harbor Freight bead roller, including: mounting it to a frame fabricated from 3/8" plate and square tubing, affixing it to a 3' vertical post on a tire rim base, and motorizing it.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!