Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Hossfeld Bender
TheEquineFencer on homemadetools.net
Homemade modification of a Hossfeld bender to hydraulic operation. Two DA cylinders are configured for SA, such that one is pulling while the other is returning. Featuring 12v DC electric over hydraulic power.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!