Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Hossfeld Bender
TheEquineFencer on homemadetools.net
Homemade modification of a Hossfeld bender to hydraulic operation. Two DA cylinders are configured for SA, such that one is pulling while the other is returning. Featuring 12v DC electric over hydraulic power.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!