Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Sawhorse
shipwright on lumberjocks.com
Homemade modified sawhorse constructed to coincide with the height of a table saw. Functions as a stand to support sheet stock during ripping operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!