Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Welding Table
Mymechanics on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade welding table modified to include a pull-out section for accommodating larger-than-usual work. Table also features a surface overhang on all sides of the frame to enable the positioning of clamps wherever needed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!