Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Morse-Tapered Stop Piece
darryl on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade Morse-tapered stop piece fabricated by friction fitting a bolt into a solid PVC rod. A 3/8" galvanized carriage bolt was machined and notched to accept the pin wrench.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!