Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mortising Jig
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade jig intended to facilitate production of mortises in table legs. A piece of slotted plywood is mounted on top of a positioning jig with the router bit sliding along the slots through a guide bushing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!