Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mortising Jig
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade jig intended to facilitate production of mortises in table legs. A piece of slotted plywood is mounted on top of a positioning jig with the router bit sliding along the slots through a guide bushing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!