Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mortising Jig
TJU on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mortising jig utilizing a fence sliding along an axis as a guide. Stop blocks can be clamped in the fence track to facilitate production of identical mortises.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!