Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mortising Machine
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade mortising machine constructed around a repurposed X-Y mill/drill table. Router is mounted between two pieces of oak which slide on 5/8" steel shafts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
- Mill Tramming tool aid
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!