Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mortising Machine
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade mortising machine constructed around a repurposed X-Y mill/drill table. Router is mounted between two pieces of oak which slide on 5/8" steel shafts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
- Tracking tools with RFID technology
- RingMaster large tire changer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!