Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motor Controller
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade motor controller modified to drive a mill/drill's table feed. Circuit runs on AC mains. Motor RPMs controlled by potentiometers. Minimum and maximum RPM settings relate to table advance. Gain is set to balance RPM and torque.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!