Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motor Mount Modification
Fender on chaski.org
Homemade motor mount modification intended to enable a new motor to be affixed to the bottom shell of a burned-out unit with hose clamps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!