Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Brake Reverse Bleeder
BigGeorge on xs650.com
Homemade motorcycle brake reverse bleeder fashioned from a new, lever-type oil can and an 18" length of fuel hose. Removes trapped air by feeding hydraulic fluid through the caliper bleed nipple up toward the master cylinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!