Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Clutch Hub Holder
Travis on xs650.com
Homemade motorcycle clutch hub holder constructed from 4 steel clutch plates tacked together. Two steel rods welded on opposite sides serve as handles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!