Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Fork Compressor
whittlebeast on xlforum.net
Homemade motorcycle fork compressor fashioned by welding a hook to the end of a woodworking clamp. A ratchet and socket assembly was then zip-tied to the clamp's head to engage the fork cap.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!