Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Frame Holder
Bumpstick on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade motorcycle frame holder fashioned from a 6x4 block of lumber with channels drilled into it to support the frame tubes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!