Homemade Motorcycle Front Axle Tool
JimVonBaden on r1200gs.info
Homemade motorcycle front axle tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the nut from the front fork of a BMW GS adventure motorcycle. Adapted from a 13/16" spark plug socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
- Prolong Brass/Steel Brush Life
- Effective (& Primative) DIY Cemen...
- Spray Foam DIY Flexible Extension
- Paper clip bending machine - GIF
- Modification of Commercial Hand T...
- A Powerful Mini Cannon I made
- Remote-controlled snow chains - GIF
- P-3 Orion deploying a sonobuoy - ...
- Sawing Small Parts Safely
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!