Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Front Lift
fyl1982 on xs650.com
Homemade motorcycle front lift setup consisting of a scissors jack arranged to bear against the bike's front engine mount. The jack is set on piece of wood to aid in avoiding slippage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!