Homemade Motorcycle Jumper Cables
klm4755 on advrider.com
Homemade motorcycle jumper cables fashioned from 10-ga. stranded wire, battery clamps, electrical connectors, and shrink-wrapped tubing. A starter circuit bypass wire serves to divert load from the bike's fused starter circuit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
- Large ship engine crankshaft used...
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!