Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Jumper Cables
klm4755 on advrider.com
Homemade motorcycle jumper cables fashioned from 10-ga. stranded wire, battery clamps, electrical connectors, and shrink-wrapped tubing. A starter circuit bypass wire serves to divert load from the bike's fused starter circuit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!