Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Jumper Cables
klm4755 on advrider.com
Homemade motorcycle jumper cables fashioned from 10-ga. stranded wire, battery clamps, electrical connectors, and shrink-wrapped tubing. A starter circuit bypass wire serves to divert load from the bike's fused starter circuit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!