Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Lift
Mag on hotrodders.com
Homemade motorcycle lift designed to permit repositioning with a bike mounted. One end is operated by a scissor jack and the other utilizes a trailer jack to provide steering capability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!