Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Lift
Mag on hotrodders.com
Homemade motorcycle lift designed to permit repositioning with a bike mounted. One end is operated by a scissor jack and the other utilizes a trailer jack to provide steering capability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!