Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Lift
Homemade motorcycle lift constructed from square tubing and angle iron. Activated by a floor jack, it features casters on one end for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!